Before we discover the pre-uploaded artifacts, both Jungtaek and Hyukjin
already made two blockers shared here.
IIUC, it meant implicitly RC1 failure at that time.

In addition to that, there are two correctness issues. So, I made up my
mind to cast -1 for this RC1 before joining this thread.

SPARK-34011 ALTER TABLE .. RENAME TO PARTITION doesn't refresh cache
(committed after tagging)
SPARK-34027 ALTER TABLE .. RECOVER PARTITIONS doesn't refresh cache (PR is
under review)

Although the above issues are not regression, those are enough for me to
give -1 for 3.1.0 RC1.