Thank you for leading this, Vladimir, Reynold, Herman.

I'm wondering if this is really achievable goal for Apache Spark 4.0.0.

If it's expected that we are unable to deliver it, shall we postpone this vote
until 4.1.0 planning?

Anyway, since SPARK-49834 has a target version 4.0.0 explicitly,

-1 from my side.

Thanks,
Dongjoon.