Github user omerhadari commented on the issue:

    I fixed all style issues reported in `checkstyle-violations.xml` regarding
the files I touched, and it still failed. I check out master and ran `mvn
checkout:check`, it failed there. Too - with even more errors.
    I would be happy to improve the style of other classes in a separate PR. In
the meantime, I fixed all style issues regarding `JmsSpout` and `JmsSpoutTest`
and updated `pom.xml` to a working allowed violations value.