Hi Jeffrey,

Yes, currently I'm working on this JIRA. When going through stratos the
code, I find out that currently there is no implementations for the
"publicNetworkUuid". So I'll try to find out the implementation in
the jclouds whether they support this functionality.

According to the current implementation topology events support only one
private and one public IP. Can you please create new JIRA for that.

We are planning to fix these issues in the release branch.

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte