Thanks Manula and Udara.  I created
STRATOS-704<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-704> to track the
issue of topology events supporting only one public and one private Ips.

Currently, we're not using "publicNetworkUuid" for floating IP allocation.  It
is rather allocated based on the property named "defaultFloatingIpPool" in
cloud-controller.xml (please refer to STRATOS-646) (I believe this was also
documented in Stratos wiki).   Ideally, I think we want to allocate floating IP
for each network interface based on the floating IP pool associated with that
network.   However, I think using single floating IP pool is good enough for
now.  So as far as this issue is concerned, you should not have to worry about
"publicNetworkUuid".

BTW, the property "networkUuid" in the cartridge JSOn on the other hand is
different from "publicNetworkUuid".  "networkUuid" represents the uuid of a
particular network interface of the cartridge.  It is used to attach a network
to a cartridge at launch.

I think for  STRATOS-698, what you need to do is instead of allocating floating
IP only once, do that as many times as the number of network interfaces defined
for the given cartridge.

I looks like jClouds floating IP api does not provide the granularity of
specifying which network interface the floating IP is being allocated for.   So
I'm not sure if allocating floating IP against the same node multiple times
will overwrite the previous floating Ip (for the same network interface) or
creating new floating IP for the next network interface.  Hopefully it's the
later case.

Your thoughts?

-Jeffrey