Hi Jaffrey,

I tried associating floating Ips multiple times. However only the first
floating IP is allocated to the instance. I manually tried using Openstack
horizon UI and ended up in the same situation. I doubt it is a problem with
the Openstack setup I am using.
It seems that nova network API does not have the capability to specify an
interface when associating floating IPs. I am investigating whether this
can be done with Jclouds Neutron API. I will update the thread as I
progress.