Hi Jeffrey

neutron port-create  udara-net
neutron floatingip-createv ext
neutron floatingip-associate floating_ip-id port-id

I created ports and associate a floating ip to the port. Then following
code snippet created a instance with two network interfaces.

         Set<Network> novaNetworksSet = new LinkedHashSet<Network>(2);
         Network n1 = Network.builder().portUuid("port1-id").build();
         Network n2 = Network.builder().portUuid("port2-id").build();
         novaNetworksSet.add(n1);
         novaNetworksSet.add(n2);

template.getOptions().as(NovaTemplateOptions.class).novaNetworks(novaNetworksSet);

However I could not find how to associate a floating ip to a port also
using Jclouds.
I am still investigating on the issue.