Hi,

What I understood from the jira is, you specify multiple network interfaces
in cartridge json. Additinaly you want to assign the floating IP to one of
the interfaces you prefer. I guess the uuid you have specified are the uuid
of your openstack networks.
One thing I have noticed is, instance is not aware of the public IP it is
assigned, Openstack does the routing of floating IPs. The reason why I am
saying is when I execute "ifconfig" I did not see any interface got
assigned a floating IP.

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer