Hi Gayan,

Few weeks back I had a discussion on this with Lakmal and the idea was to
use a metadata service web-app. Shall we discuss pros and cons on using the
Registry vs a Web-app.

Regarding Pradeep's question, IMO the metadata-service (either the
registry/web-app) can listen to the topology and remove any entries created
by a terminated member. Which means the metadata service could act without
having any dependencies to other Stratos components.

*How do we package this?*
IMO we should be able to run the Metadata service separately (as a
standalone server/cluster) and at the same time have it in the single JVM
distribution.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne