how do we store meta data -
IMO if we go with the registry (G-Reg) rather than a DB or other
implementation we can acquire following benefits.
    1. Activity log and monitoring support
    2. Development effect and maintainable effect will be less
    3. We can use in-build notifications functionality of the G-Reg if we
want
    4. We can use as a separate service(loosely coupled)
    5. Dependency management - Maintain the relationship with dependence
cartridges

What do you think?