Hi Imesh,

Thanks for the clarification.

With this approach how we add the Cartridge meta data to the registry/web
-app?
AFAIK the all the meta data related to the cartridges are not available in
the topology.As a example credential details of the MySQL cartridge not
available in the topology.

+1 to have a loosely coupled meta data service.How about that following
approach?
We will provide rest API which can be packed in a standalone server or
single JVM instance which provide the REST API for meta data
add,remove,get. (So then topology don't need to contain the meta data of
the cartridges.)

Thanks,
Gayan

--