Hi Lahiru/Raj,

I think that we have introduced this *cartridgeMin/**cartridgeMax *when
introducing the deployment policy for cartridge and groups as global
deployment policy. Since we have the same concept now, i would like to
review the implementation and confirm whether it is required or not. Can
you please hold until that? I will quickly confirm on this..

Thanks,
Reka

Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,