On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:24 PM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Lahiru/Raj,
>
> I think that we have introduced this *cartridgeMin/**cartridgeMax *when
> introducing the deployment policy for cartridge and groups as global
> deployment policy. Since we have the same concept now, i would like to
> review the implementation and confirm whether it is required or not. Can
> you please hold until that? I will quickly confirm on this..

Hi Reka, I am not sure whether I understood you wrong. Yes we need
cartridgeMin and cartridgeMax, which are defined in application json. But
we don't need *maxInstanceLimit* property, which used to define in
cartridge json in 4.0.0. I guess we have already removed references to this
property from code base, but not from sample artifacts.

Thanks.