I’m now thoroughly confused as to what is going and staying. I *think* the
latest part of this thread says we need to keep cartridgeMin and cartridgeMax.
Why do we need cartridgeMin and cartridgeMax at this point in the system?

From: Reka Thirunavukkarasu [mailto:r...@wso2.com]
Sent: 12 March 2015 17:09
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Cartridge definition doesn't need "maxInstanceLimit"
property anymore

Hi Raj,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam
<rajkum...@wso2.com<mailto:rajkum...@wso2.com>> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:24 PM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu
<r...@wso2.com<mailto:r...@wso2.com>> wrote:
Hi Lahiru/Raj,
I think that we have introduced this cartridgeMin/cartridgeMax when introducing
the deployment policy for cartridge and groups as global deployment policy.
Since we have the same concept now, i would like to review the implementation
and confirm whether it is required or not. Can you please hold until that? I
will quickly confirm on this..

Hi Reka, I am not sure whether I understood you wrong. Yes we need cartridgeMin
and cartridgeMax, which are defined in application json. But we don't need
maxInstanceLimit property, which used to define in cartridge json in 4.0.0. I
guess we have already removed references to this property from code base, but
not from sample artifacts.

Thanks for the details.. We no longer using maxInstanceLimit. +1 to remove
it..I was bit confused when i read the mail body as i thought that you are
going to remove cartidgeMin/cartridgeMax. Now it is clear..
Thanks,
Reka

Thanks,
Reka

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan