Michael, in esence, one could just cut and paste the code from "org.struts.api" to C#, fixing syntax as needed.

Then in esence people that use it in one or the other have the same signature. Some users may never know how it's implemented. The issue is more interesting on iBatis, where they have "smilar" usage, but not same.

.V

Michael Rasmussen wrote:
netsql wrote:

3. And to make it C# possible... all user exposed classes should be an
interface (so that same interface could be reimplemented).

I don't get this.  maybe I missed something here, (entirely possible)
but how are you going to write an underlying implementation in C# that
can be called by Java?  Or vice versa?  I totally agree that all the
API should be interfaces, but I'm not sure that the reason should be
that you can reimplement it in C#.  Please explain.

Thanks,
Michael