On 2/17/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I still need to assemble the appropriate JARS into a Struts-Action
> distribution, but we're otherwise through Checklist A now. I'll try to
> mop that up tonight. But, at this point, the seven Classic subproject
> builds are tagged, rolled, and uploaded.

Thanks, Ted!

We need one more tag: STRUTS-BUILD_1.3.0, from r378515 for
consistency.  I can do it tonight unless someone beats me to it.  Then
the svn:externals on the tags need to be modified to point to the
tagged build directory.

I learned this from Sean during the MyFaces reorg.  It makes sense
that the externals definitions get copied to the tag, they're just
properties on a directory.  The problem is that all of those externals
still point at the build/trunk directory, so you don't get the right
contents if you check out a tag.

There's more to this that I haven't thought through completely--
'build' almost has to be treated like another sub-project and
"released" when there are changes.

--
Wendy