I agree both that this is the core decision that has to be made now and that we
should push some of this stuff into XWork.

I won't vote though, because I've learned we're discussing not voting :-D

----- Original Message ----
From: Jason Carreira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@struts.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2006 4:52:48 PM
Subject: Re: [action2] Public API first draft

I think this is the core decision that needs to be made right now. I'm not sure
which way I'm leaning on this, but we need to pick a direction. If we're going
to redesign the API and get things right, then lets decide to do that and
re-open WebWork to bug fixes and more releases in the meantime. Either way I'd
like to push some of this stuff into XWork, not just leave it in SAF2.