Don't worry, David. We're just talking about cleaning up the API and
making your code a little cleaner. It's fundamentally the same
framework with the same philosophies.

Bob

On 5/5/06, David Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am a struts user who has recently began programming in webwork, to get
a head start for action 2.  Having just spent many hours researching,
reading about and experimenting with webwork, I personally hope that you
start with a version of action 2 that resembles webwork pretty closely.
I wonder how many other people are in my shoes. If ease of migration is
a major concern for the project, maybe a survey on struts-user would be
useful, something like:

Regarding Struts Action 2 and Webwork do you...
[ ] plan to keep using struts action 1 for new apps
[ ] plan to use struts 2 for new apps when released
[ ] plan to use webwork for new apps til struts 2 is released

I think that having the current webwork user base as a resource that may
help the much larger struts users base to migrate is a consideration
that should be taken in your deliberations as well, because if struts
action 2 is new everyone, that may make adoption slower.

Dave