On 5/6/06, Jason Carreira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maybe the same philosophies, but the API you laid out is very different for
users of the framework...

Let's not exaggerate the impact of the API on user code though...

Users record validation errors a little differently; you should be
able to port existing WW2 code pretty easily with some clever
refactorings (which we will document when the time comes).

And we're trying to simplify custom interceptor and result
implementations. How many custom interceptors and results does a
typical user implement? Not many.

The new API should be simpler, cleaner, better separated from the
implementation, more intuitive, and better organized. If you
understand WW2, you'll have no problem understanding the new API. If
you haven't learned WW2 yet, it will be easier to learn the new API
than WW2.

Bob