Again, sorry, we are still trying to close out phase 2 on my day job (JSF/EJB/Hibernate), before we can start on phase 3 (Struts 2/Spring/ JPA -- dumping JSF and EJB). Also, I picked up another small side job (RoR) so that is eating up more of my spare time. Shouldn't be too much longer before I can turn more attention back to s2.

--
James Mitchell