Yeah... one book at the publisher (out in a couple of weeks), and the time I estimated for the second one was ridiculously low :) So now I am spending every free minute and reducing my consulting workload to meet deadlines.

/Ian

Philip Luppens wrote:
Hmm, same here. Too busy with the new job. I'm still working on
various S2 plugins at nighttime.

As for the rest of the old WW team I know about:
- Rainer: too much work for clients atm
- Rene: on vacation
- Ian: writing book(s)
- Toby: focused on bugfixes for WW atm (has some legacy apps to take care of)

Personally, I'd like to know what Nils is doing (he is/was working on
the portlet plugin, but waiting for the URLBuilder), and where Tom is
atm (haven't heard from him in a long time). I suppose everyone is
just a tad too busy or on vacation ..

Cheers,

Phil