Hi!

I started the process of extracting the portlet code to a plugin, but
the URL building abstraction has caused me a bit of a headache.
There's a lot of logic spread around within the url and form
components which I'm having a hard time figuring out. I'm wondering if
it's easier just to create two separate component classes for each,
and just do some delegating to the correct one depending on the
runtime environment...

Nils-H