Ted Husted wrote:
On 10/22/07, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm still not 100% convinced there's a ton of benefit to this plugin
frankly, other than perhaps visibility, but it's there now in any case.

The benefit of the Dojo plugin isn't that it enables Dojo, but that it
enables some of the Struts tags to use Dojo transparently.

True, but I was talking about APT, and in that case it's not really making anything easier as far as I can tell... APT is already pretty close to plug-and-play as you know... aside from making the config file name a default, which would benefit both the plugin and APT outside of S2, can you see any way to make it more useful as a plugin?

-Ted.

Frank