Den sön 27 juni 2021 kl 18:54 skrev Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com
>:

> Thanks! Improving the website (especially mobile friendliness) is one
> of the many things that has been on my ever-growing TODO list for a
> long while

I know the feeling!

> [...] if you'd like help, just say the word.

Yes, please. You can start by reviewing r1891073.

I see you already did some work with site manifest etc, - the changes in
TEMPLATE should probably be added in all the HTML files as well. Except,
possibly, some IE specific things (x-ua-compatible, browserconfig.xml).

In another e-mail you mentioned that you also played with some design ideas
for the site. Did you consider a complete redesign?

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg