Den lör 3 juli 2021 kl 00:07 skrev Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com
>:

> I lost the part of your reply where you mentioned merging to staging.
> I was hoping to test with a web server and browser, but it probably
> won't happen for at least a couple of days, so if you'd like, feel
> free to merge to staging, give everyone a few days to look at it, and
> worst case if there's a problem it can always be unmerged from staging
> (but I don't think that will need to happen).

There are some changes in staging (http://->https:// migrating etc.) that I
would like to merge to publish first so we can keep the different changes
separate. Danielsh reviewed some parts of it but I don't think anyone has
looked at the links changes. I'm also waiting for response regarding
https:// for the SVN Book which is the main part of all remaining http://
links.

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg