Hi Francesco,

I thought we could avoid this branching if we are able to verify that you
> can use "old" (e.g. compiled against ConnId 1.3.2) connectors with "new"
> (e.g. 1.3.3-SNAPSHOT) framework,

Ok, I guess I misunderstood. I understand that we want to run an "old"
connector with the new framework, and so for example the CSV 0.6.x branch
should be able to run against the 1.3.3-SNAPSHOT framework version.

I don't understand though how we can avoid branching DB + LDAP if we want
to have the fixes I mentioned available in Syncope 1.1?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder