Awesome!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Yuxuan Wang
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 2:00 AM
To: dev@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Re: Plans/process for 0.14.0 release?

Nevermind. I found the bug. The bug is not in the fix in thrift, it's in
the library we use around thrift.

So the current master version of thrift is good to go from my perspective
(mainly the go library and compiler).

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 12:01 PM Yuxuan Wang <yuxuan.w...@reddit.com> wrote:

The fix fixed the original bug we found, but it seems to introduce a new
bug. We are currently investigating that.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 9:10 AM Yuxuan Wang <yuxuan.w...@reddit.com>