Main website issue fixed and live:
- TINKERPOP-1398

Master branch committed but pending publish:
- https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/362
- TINKERPOP-1394
- TINKERPOP-1396

I imagine that things like the download page are instantaneously live from
the main website filesystem.  Some of the other generated content from the
git repo requires extra process to be published.  Will the generated
content from the git repo always be dependent on the release process?  So
for the latest fixes pending publish, they won't be published until 3.2.2
is released.

--
Robert Dale