Stephen, please correct me where I'm wrong, but after mirroring the
site and removing docs and javadocs since these are generated, it
would appear that there are only 7 html files to the website. It's not
clear to me that at this point the effort of creating or moving to a
template engine is worth the effort. I would rather see the static
site as-is move to version control sooner rather than later and not
hinge upon generation.

--
Robert Dale