yes - static html/css and it sucks a bit because we don't have any re-use
going on there. so if we have to change a menu or something it means
changing it on every page in the site. would be nice to have some re-usable
headers/footers and such. i looked into some static site generators a while
back, but they all seemed like they did too much. maybe i didn't know what
to look for.