On 12/19/2011 09:13 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
because developers can't know both?

Since it seems you are familiar with maven, what is your
opinion about maven ant tasks?

Seems to me it offers full power of Ant, almost seamless
transition, with the option to use maven deploy and dependency
tasks where appropriate.

Since those tasks look like any other ant task think
it could be easily digested by this community.

OTOH, we'd still have some dependency issues with JDT,
daemon native, tomcat native, so it would be only
partial solution, but given that it would effectively
behave like extension to our download task I can live
with the extra complexity.

Regards
--
^TM