Hi all. Not developer. But I also think jumping to 7.x for no reason will
only confuse everyone. If ee7 will not be provided like 98 - 99 %
compliant. Then it would really be better to maybe just go 2.x route. I
think already now people that choose Tomee, dont really care about being
100% compliant. But still would be nice to not confuse people. Br matej
3. maj 2016 05.43 je oseba "David Blevins" <david.blev...@gmail.com>