I committed a fix for CustomOrmXmlTest. The failure in CmpMappingsTest
actually looks like a genuine error case that only affects
Plume/EclipseLink. I'm digging in.

Does someone want to take the BVal tests off me? Not required, but if
someone is looking for something to do, I'm happy to hand those over, I
haven't made any real progress with them.

Jon