As we merged the comparision page, we should now tackle:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/828

There was a discussion regarding the original intentions of plume.
If we agree, that "Those distributions are supposed to be the same
minus the JPA and JSF providers.", then we should go a-head and merge
it + port it to master.

Gruß
Richard