It would be great to have per-major comparison pages. And in fact, there
are, but their rendering are broken. i have some free time to work on it.
here are the existing urls I thought using

https://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/comparison.html
https://tomee.apache.org/tomee-9.0/docs/comparison.html

listing the required Java and Jakarta specs version could be nice too, i
cant take ideas from https://tomcat.apache.org/whichversion.html

the main comparison page would have 2 synthesis table (flavors comparison
and versions comparison)
the per-major ones would have the detailed tables (specs, impls)

I can put more thoughts on builds afterward :-)

Swell