I agree with both of you :)

It is a common question and is often asked on Stackoverflow: which
version of TomEE supports which JDK, which JEE Standard is covered with
which TomEE version, which TomEE version should be used in 2022, ...

I am sure we can be more clear on the website. I am happy to discuss /
give my thoughts on anything, you provide via a PR, Swell! :)

Every single contributions matters.

Gruß
Richard