Yes you are correct. This is a possible problem.

Digging down a bit

 TomEE :: TCK :: MicroProfile Config TCK                     1 mn 38 s
 TomEE :: TCK :: MicroProfile Fault Tolerance TCK       1 h 11 mn
 TomEE :: TCK :: MicroProfile Health TCK                     5 mn 6 s
 TomEE :: iTests :: MicroProfile JWT                              11 mn
 TomEE :: TCK :: MicroProfile JWT TCK                        1 mn 50 s
 TomEE :: TCK :: MicroProfile Metrics TCK                    45 mn
 TomEE :: TCK :: MicroProfile Open API TCK               8 mn 21 s
 TomEE :: TCK :: MicroProfile Rest Client TCK             4 mn 8 s

I'm running them all locally to get a taste of how long they actually
should take in an ideal world. So we have some more materials to reach out
to infra.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro