Hi,

I dropped a message in the builds slack channel to get some thoughts on
our PR issue. Maybe they can give us some hints to docs.

If the topic is to broad / wide for a quick slack chat, I will sent a
mail to builds@ to get some thoughts / ideas.

I agree with David, that we cannot be the only project, which suffers
from that issue.

Gruß
Richard

Am Donnerstag, dem 27.10.2022 um 10:38 +0200 schrieb Jean-Louis
Monteiro: