> On Oct 10, 2022, at 12:57 PM, David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 10, 2022, at 12:50 PM, Zowalla, Richard
>> <richard.zowa...@hs-heilbronn.de> wrote:
>>
>> It might be possible, that there is a restriction regarding the GitHub
>> Apache org members due to security concerns?
>>
>> For example: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/782 did build on the
>> PR builder but the branch did not reside inside the ASF repo but was
>> located in my fork.
>
> I checked the build definition and it looks like we're just keeping max 3
> builds for 2 days, so possibly (likely) other builds were there and deleted
> before I could notice them.

Looking a the PR builder job I still don't see it building all the PRs

 - https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Tomee/job/master-pull-request/

I see it building PRs from myself, Jean-Louis and Richard.  I don't see it
building any of Swell's PRs.

It seems that (likely for security reasons) it ignores any PRs that don't come
from people with write access to the repo.

I wonder if there's some way this can be improved so Richard doesn't have to
create CI jobs for individual PRs.  At minimum, maybe we can have a PR builder
job that takes the PR number as a parameter?

-David