Hi Mathias,
Mathias Bauer a écrit :
[...]

I have just outlined a "skeleton" of what I could imagine as (dream of?)
a localization process. The nasty details will be interesting to
discuss. I think that the less steps we have between the files that we
are using for a localized build, and what a localization developer
actually uses to provide his work, the better will be the result. But I
agree with Jörg, this will take time and if smaller improvements can be
done before, we should be glad to get them.

Yes, agreed also, of course, and we are glad and thankful to any improvements done :)

Kind regards
Sophie