Hi,

On 09/23/09 08:29, Mathias Bauer wrote:
> Really, this part of the work is superfluous. IMHO tests that are known
> to be broken in a particular milestone should be skipped in a CWS based
> on it also. So if you get a "red" state, you know that something is
> wrong without the necessity to browse through Quaste. I hope that this
> will be changed, but I don't know what the Sun QA engineers working on
> the autotests are planning. The testing procedures themselves are not
> part of our effort to improve the build environment, so I can only guess.

One should use here a more granular argumentation. If a test has a red
state it must'nt have the same cause that leads to this. There might be
another reason for this.
QUASTe has an overview page it's called 'Analyze errors' that only lists
 the differences between testresults on MWS and CWS with the same
milestone. So it is fast and easy to get an overview and compare
testresults.
This page can be reached by choosing a platform and page 'Testresults
grouped by application' has a button 'Analyze errors'.

Best Regards
 Helge