Regarding the samples, I've tried some of them in the past couple of days
with an empty local maven repo and there are multiple samples which fail to
build due to incorrect relativePath to the parent pom. I'll walk through all
of the samples with an empty maven repo and fix the invalid references
hopefully this weekend so that it will be ready early next week.

Can Hudson be set to clean it's tuscany artifacts from the local repo before
performing a build?