Ok so all those version updates are in now so how are we for doing a
release? Would be nice to do some more samples work but its no worse
than beta1 as it is now. It would be good to get a release out this
year, but with the Christmas break coming up we'd have to do it quite
soon to do that, so if we took a branch early next week to get it done
that week would that work?

   ...ant

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 10:30 AM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The abdera release vote has passed, i've not finished all the release
> publishing yet but the 1.1.1 artifacts have been copied to the maven
> repository so the axiom updates in Tuscany should be able to happen
> now.
>
>   ...ant
>
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK, well thanks for trying it, i'll get the abdera release done so at
>> least we can do the Axis2 1.5.3 / Axiom 1.2.10 upgrade.
>>
>>   ...ant
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Raymond Feng <cyberf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The new release of Abdera fixes the Axiom 1.2.10 dependency problem. But
>>> apparently the issues for the binding-atom-runtime is much deeper than this
>>> one. It seems the test cases have been disabled for almost one year. Our
>>> code have changed significantly since then. I didn't find a quick way to fix
>>> that. One thing I'm considering is to replace Abdera completely with Apache
>>> Wink which has much nicer support for ATOM/RSS. But it won't make into the
>>> Beta 2 release though.
>>> I still want to see the release of Abdera 1.1.1 so that we can upgrade to
>>> Axis2 1.5.3 and Axiom 1.2.10.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Raymond