Since ya'll seem to be around - another quick question.

How would I put the total time it took to process the request into a Label?
Since the label needs to render during the request, and the time it took to
render the request obviously isn't over yet.  At least a close
approximation?  Any ideas?  The only thing I've thought of so far is a
second request via ajax that retrieves a cached value from the previous
request on that session - which would be buggy.

Not a big deal - just an idea.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com