Could you please review my commit for inmethod grid: [1]

I don't really like such implementation (converters are being saved 2 times
in instances, and might be lost in case it was badly overridden) but I see
no other way how this can be done :(

Thanks in advance!

[1]
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commit/1b4b75fcba4e53093f684c780c42e660494ade3a#diff-d871ebf4919c6d117d0121591f27c229R97