Am 04.12.20 um 21:35 schrieb Stephen John Smoogen:
Anecdata which is as 'useful' as any other.

just some additional experience from my side:
- Fedora provides a recent PHP (unlike RHEL 7) but also ships the full PHP stack
  required to run popular PHP applications like WordPress/NextCloud/...
  AFAIK due to modularity and build-only RPMs it is still quite hard (on RHEL 8)
  to get PHP-related rpms required to deploy these PHP applications.
  With Fedora it works like a breeze.

- Fedora works well, no breaking updates in our server use

- also a lot of recent tech available: wireguard, systemd daemons

Felix