On Fri, Dec 04, 2020 at 11:59:17AM -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:
> > No one is talking about making it go away, just de-editioning it. I'd
> > definitely prefer it to remain an edition, but we need it to be more active
> > for that to work.
> Having an active team is one thing, but making changes just because is
> quite another. I don't feel it's worth demoting Fedora Server (just
> like I didn't like what happened to Fedora Cloud way back when with
> Atomic). But if you need me to be there to keep the WG going so it
> doesn't get demoted, I'm happy to help shepherd it.

It's not a matter of making changes for change's own sake, but I would hope
that we'd have some level of innovation and experimentation in Fedora
Server. There are also just normal things like marketing materials,
promotion, blog posts, docs, etc., that can use ongoing work.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>