I've added some debugging. Strangely i'm not actually getting any errors,
but when i try to download a file (that's the sole purpose of QNAM in my
app), i'm getting an empty one. Any thoughts?
PS if close my app and open it again it downloads same file with same url
without any problems whatsoever.

Alex