Hi,

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:20:11 Alexander Ladygin wrote:
> I probably didn't make myself clear =(
> 1) wifi is turned on
> 2) app is launched, i can download files with QNAM
> 3) app is still launched, i turn off the wifi (mobile network activated)
> 4) i can no longer download any files. No network errors, but QNAM's reply
> returns empty files

Does the reply emit the finished() signal? I ask because I would expect the
reply to either finish with an error or hang attempting to use the previous
connection.

You could try using tcpdump or strace to check what QNAM is actually doing at
the socket level. It might give more of a clue as to what is going wrong.

Cheers,

--
Aaron McCarthy