Hey,

On 12/16/2014 02:36 PM, Matthias Waehlisch wrote:
I disagree. The RIOT community guarantees that your and everyone
else's contribution stay part of open and free software that might
improve. Additionally, it might become part of something else, true.

I agree with Kaspar.

   but this is hard to understand. (L)GPL does not guarantee that
Kaspar's "contribution will stay part of something that might improve,
but is always available to him under clear tearms." Anyone can take the
code, modify or remove Kaspar's part and re-publish it. As Oleg said it
is the community around the software that shapes the software.
Of course you can republish, as long as you stick with the license.
If you remove all parts from every contributor not agreeing you can publish under any other license.

But assuming that you don't want to blatantly ignore the license terms or are not prepared to be sued for license infringement, you cannot simply remove my code and republish under anything other than (L)GPL.

Kaspar